Enjoy the tropical sun and the deep blue ocean, and create “delicious” memories at Meizan-so!
● Boasting hearty and delicious seafood cuisine prepared with fresh bounty from the sea! A variety of banquet courses ranging from ¥3,240 to ¥10,800 (including tax). You can choose from a full-course meal of Kaiseki cuisine and all the seafood you want, sashimi prepared from live seafood, Kaizoku (pirate) grill, as well as bowls, steamed dishes and hot pots with broths full of umami. They are all prepared carefully by the chef.
・Ise lobster cuisine course (phone call required) – the chewiness and freshness are the best in the world
・Kaizoku cuisine course ¥6,480 (including tax) – Exciting dish made with freshly caught seafood direct from the Pacific Ocean!
・All-Abalone course (phone call required)
・Sawachi cuisine course ¥4,320 – (including tax)
・Catering, Kaiseki cuisine (menu prepared according to price)
○ We can introduce you to fishing boats, seaside fishing, and fishing rafts.
○ Conveniently located for Shikoku Pilgrimage of 88 temples.
○ We have accommodations for business trips and long-term stays available.
○ Karaoke and vending machine available
○ 1 night without meals; Japanese-style room; from ¥4,500 (including tax)
○ 1 night with a meal; Japanese-style room; from ¥5,400 (including tax)
○ 1 night with 2 meals; Japanese-style room; ¥7,200 - 15,000 (including tax)
|Address||Tai82-9, Kaifu Gun Minami Cho, Tokushima, 779-2109|
|Number of rooms||10|